Thursday 29 September 2011

Wine.

I think wine is the thing I'm most passionate about at the moment. All day I just can't wait to go home and drink wine. Wine is great for all occasions...when you're happy, sad, staying home and watching a movie, or going out on the town!! Wine is always there to make sure you're having a good time. Red wine is my favorite at the moment. I love Shiraz and Malbec the most, but definitely would never turn down a Cab Sauv or Merlot. (Writing this entry is making me want to run home and drink wine.)
I love Sangria. OMG it is so delicious. Although I prefer red wine to white, in a sangria I think I may prefer a white wine sangria. So delicious. Original Joe's makes a great Sangria. Earls also makes an amazing Sangria, which are on special Mondays FYI. Earls Sangria has large pieces of fruit in it, so at the end you eat the fruit which is infused with alcohol and it makes your insides very happy :)  I had a white wine sangria with my friend Travis at the Hyatt restaurant a few Fridays ago. It was so amazing. We had a pitcher and were quite tipsy as I walked back to work. I was just about to bitch about work until I realized this entry is dedicated to wine. I can not have any negative talk on my wine entry. Today is definitely one of those days where I don't want to do anything but go home, put on my sweats, pour a glass of wine, and watch TV :) Jersey shore is on, The Office, Community, and BIG BANG!!!! One of my favorite things about Fall: TV IS BACK AND SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!
Favorite show to drink wine to = COUGAR TOWN. If you don't watch Cougar Town, please do. It's really funny and by the same creator as SCRUBS. Scrubs is LEGIT my favorite TV show of all time. Elliott from Scrubs is going to be making an appearance on the third season of Cougar Town and I am sooooooo excited!!!! OOOH I love this picture!!! Look at them with their WINE <3

1 comment: