Friday 30 September 2011

The Legendary Paul Schoenberg.

My best friend Paul left today for Vancouver. My heart hurts. I feel like a part of me went away. No one I've really been close to has moved away from me before, I guess I've been lucky! Me and Paul first met working at Starbucks 4 years ago? 5 years ago? I'm not really too sure. We lived together for 3 years, and it was pure bliss. Apparently it's hard to live with your best friends, but I've never had any issues!

Haha the first time Paul took me to the gay bar I had just attempted to box dye my hair blonde...hahahaha it turned orange. I decided it was the perfect time to go to the gay bar for the first time since my hair was ATROCIOUS!!! Who knew I'd love it there so much and pretty much go to the gay bar every weekend for the next three years...and meet some super amazing friends who I never would have met if it wasn't for Paul :) I have way too many party Paul stories I don't even know where to start. We always laugh HYSTERICALLY together. My parents have to separate us at family dinners because we just glance at eachother and laugh the whole time. 
We also seem to cry at the same times too. When one of us drunkenly comes home and something has happened and we're unconscionably crying, the other one seems to walk in the door a few minutes later in tears as well. Hahaha this happened last year at Stampede when I came home BALLING because some guy didn't like me and then Paul came in a few minutes later also balling. There were T3s involved....it got messy...haha but we both passed out and now we're fine :) There's also a third party to me and Paul's little love nest, and her name is Casey and she is one of my most precious friends!! I love her sooo much!!! I'm pretty sure Starbucks is where you meet your best friends for life!! Me, Paul and Casey all met at Starbucks. I thought Paul had a thing for Casey and I was pretty jealous...haha but little did I know Paul liked PENIS. MMM delish.

 HOLY BALLS!!!! I almost forgot two epic Paul and Stephanie adventures to mention!! We went to Mexico together with Melis in April 2010  and VEGAS together May 2011. We plan to reunite in Vegas this May :) I'm so happy my lovely Paul has met someone as special as Randy to move to Vancouver with!!! I know they'll have a great time!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment