Thursday 8 September 2011

Back in the groooove!!!

Alright!! Last night was the first night I havn't had a drink in what feels like months. Terrible I know. I was so stressed out Tuesday when my boss told me my expense reports were due and I seriously hadn't touched them in 7 months. I am not exagerating when I say 7 months...and I was hungover as balls from Hudsons the night before. All the stress happened on Tuesday and now it's Thursday and I'm in the clear!!!! I caught up on everything and life is good and un-stressful, just the way I like it :)



Last night my mom and I cleaned the shit out of my condo that I sold. The possession date is Friday so we cleaned it just in time. haha although now that I think about it I have to go back and get my nipple covers from the basement. I definitely forgot them there while I was cleaning...not because I was wearing them..I found them and then put them on this built in shelf and started cleaning around them and forgot to take them home with me. So to recap...the only thing left in that house are nipple covers, and I need those things!! You never know when the opportunity may come along when you need to wear a slutty dress sans bra!! aka this Saturday :) It's my friend Robyn's birthday and we're going for dinner and drinks, then out dancing! I'm really excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment