Wednesday 21 September 2011

Countdown to Doomsday.

My best friend Paul is moving to Vancouver in 9 days. FOREVER. I have a feeling I'm going to crawl into a ball and not leave my room for the first couple days after he leaves. Right now we only live a few blocks away from eachother, so even when we're not hanging out, he's still close by. Vancouver is not close by! Okay...well it's better than him moving to Cambodia which he had planned on doing a couple years ago. I don't even like Vancouver. People take the bus everywhere and it rains and steals all your friends, and why spend $500.00 on a plane ticket to Vancouver when you can go to VEGAS. I choose Vegas. Maybe we can all meet in Vegas....that sounds nice :) Paul and Randy's going away party is on Saturday, which means I get to buy a new party dress!!! I want to wear something supa sexxxy!!! We're going to the gay bar and I havn't been there in awhile...hahaha wow that is a lie, I was there last weekend!! This weekend everyone will be there though, which makes it ten times funner!!!!

Me and Mel are going to see Pearl Jam tonight. I have NO CLUE what they sing. Okay I know two of their songs...that "where oh where could my baby beeeeeeee" song...and that "even flow" song we play on guitar hero. I'm mostly going got the Saddledome beer. HOLY BALLS. Speaking of Saddledome beer...HOCKEY SEASON IS AMONG US!!!!!!!!! Me and Mel are also going to the Flames/Oilers game on Sunday!!!! OMG WAY TOO EXCITED!!!! I love hockey. Love.

Alright I guess I won't need to wallow in my bed for days when Paul's gone if I have the Flames to cheer me up :) and some good friends and wine!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment