Friday 9 September 2011

Finding a boyfriend. Preferably not a huge douche bag.

I'm on the hunt for a man. Operation Stephanie the Man Hunter has begun. Where does one find a boyfriend? I've been looking at the bars for years and havn't found one. I met this cute, amazing guy at Stampede but it fizzled. I'd like a guy with Stampede guy's personality but maybe a little taller...and larger....in. the. pants.

My friend Casey's coming over tonight. Maybe we can walk around my building and see if there's any hotties walking the halls. hahaha wow is this what my life's come to? Wandering the halls for guys. Although in my defence it is Friday night, this isn't like a Monday cruise session. There's also a gym in my building which has some hotties in it. Alright so these are my main pick up spots: The gym, Rona, Home Hardware. One of the reasons I want to find a man at Rona is because I need to put up shelves for my DVDs. If i meet a handy man at the hardware store, I'm pretty sure we'll fall inlove and he'll put up shelves for me. Anyways I'm going to find a boyfriend this weekend. It's been decided. If all else fails I'm going out Saturday night for my friend Robyn's bday party. I'll keep you posted, but I have a good feeling about this weekend!! LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment