Wednesday 14 September 2011

Cats and White Wine.

For some reason in my list of things to blog about I have entered "Cats and White Wine". Cats and White Wine is right below " Stank ass condoms", "Lady and the Seamen" and..."My Terrible Toe Nail". hahahaha what the hell was I talking about?? Although speaking of the things in my "Things to Blog About" list...my toe nail is really unfortunate. I feel deformed when I put on a cute pair of stilettos when I'm going out on the town. It's really sad. :(

I lost my toe nail in an unfortunate shmelting accident. Hahahaha sorry, I love Austin Powers Goldmember wayyyyy too much for my own good!! I actually lost my toe nail wearing too tight shoes when I went running, then smashing it into this cabinet at my work...then to top it off some ogre stepped on my foot at Hudsons. Apparently some things are just meant to be. I was meant to have a deformed big toe for the remainder of the summer. Sure god, thanks a lot...really appreciate it. I'm sure it's karma for something terrible I did.

Speaking of karma, I'm waiting for some bad shizzz to happen. This morning I ordered a Tall Pumpkin Spice Latte Non Fat...No Whip. Since I work downtown the line was pretty big and eventually the barista called "Grande Non Fat, No Whip Pumpkin Spice Latte" No one took it, I waited....then waited some more....then was like: "FUCK IT, I'M TAKING THIS ONE!!!!!" It was delicious by the way. I'm waiting for the karma to get me though. EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment