Wednesday 8 October 2014

Juicing Day One of Probably One

I've jumped on the juicing train and today is day one! Me and D prepped our day of juices last night and it was actually pretty fun making a pulpy mess of the kitchen. I'm not juicing to lose weight or see the health benefits, I kind of just want to see what all the buzz is about. Since this weekend is Thanksgiving, and for some odd reason we're doing family Thanksgiving on Friday, we're only going to juice for a couple days and if it goes well re-start the adventure on Monday.

I'm not looking forward to not eating for the next couple days, but Damien's mom juiced for months and made it seem like a walk in the park. I'm almost positive I'll have a different experience, but who knows, maybe these nutrient packed juices will keep a gal full...I'm skeptical!!!

Stay tuned for this liquifying adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment