Saturday 15 December 2012

It's Almost CHRISTMAS!

Finals are done, Christmas is here, now LET'S PARTY!!!!

Paul is coming next Friday for four days and I pretty much work the whole time he's here...FML. I need to get Saturday off. I wonder if Joey's will even be busy during the holidays. Aye papi.

I started my new job as a wine/liquor rep last Friday and it's pretty sweet! I give out samples for 4 hours and then get to go home! It's way more relaxing than Joey's. Being a liquor rep is pretty much the opposite job from Joey's. I like it a lot more. If one job has to go it's definitely Joey's!

I'm officially in the holiday mood now that finals are done! I've only gotten one one exam mark back and I got an A in the class!!! WOOPWOOP! Hopefully the rest will be equally good!!

MERRRYYYY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment